Flint Media is a Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by New York State, the Port Authority of NY/NJ, and the NYC Dept of Small Business Services. Flint Media is currently registered in the Procurement and Sourcing Solutions Portal (PASSPort) system and on the New York State Vendor File.
Flint Media is recognized by the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) as a certified diverse supplier for marketing and advertising.
541430 Graphic Design
541860 Direct Mail Advertising
5418 Advertising, Public Relations and Related Services
54189 Other Services Related to Advertising
54185 Outdoor Advertising
519130 Internet publishing/web sites
541890 Welcoming services (i.e., advertising services)
96546 Graphic Design Services for Printing
91500 Communications & Media-Related Services
91522 Communications Marketing Services
91548 Graphic Arts Services (Not Printing)
96530 Desk Top Publishing Services
71530 Display, Exhibit and Promotional Materials
– 2022 American Graphic Design Awards for the Ulster County Travel Guide and Whitecliff Vineyard Label Design.
– 2021 American Graphic Design Award for Upcycle4Good Identity Campaign.
– Recipient of the 2020 New York Wine & Grape Foundation’s Phyllis Feder Unity Award recognizing exceptional leadership in building industry cooperation and unity.
– Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals’ Hermes Creative Award gold medal awarded for the Hudson Valley Wine Magazine digital e-newsletter, selected from among 6,000 global entries.
– The 29th Annual New York Book Show Merit Award for the Hudson Valley Wine Magazine “Cider and Apple Spirits Guide” issue.